[Bread on the board]*
Other than grazing at the London sky for hours, being stuck in bed for the past six days has also given me the chance to learn that Oxford University is sort of breaking-up with the Oxford comma – now, we have a problem here; my life depends on serial commas (and this is no understatement).
Oh, and I also had some time for a little re-design.
I say little, but really, it took me a day. Sure it was a high-on-codeine kind of day, but still pretty long for just…
1. The main category now shows up before the title. In bold. That’s in case you want to know what’s happening in France, in London, in my dreams, or in the kitchen*.
I had to code in php for this. And apart from winter in July, there are few things that give me goosebumps like php does. So please tell me it’s – at least somewhat – useful.
2. The tags appear just under the title.
3. The comment link is shaped like a heart. And when you leave a comment you can now automatically add a link to your latest blog post.
4. Related posts still seem to be super random, but hopefully as the time goes, they will sort of match.
5. I’ve added some hand-written links to the facebook page and my twitter in the sidebar. So don’t hold your horses and be friendly.
6. Speaking of friendliness, your emails couldn’t make me happier. You’ll find my email here. Or just click on the envelop in the sidebar. Just bear in mind that with a 70-hour week, it sometimes takes a – little – while for me to answer.
7. Can someone tell summer to come back. Joke is over now. Please.
* a more accurate translation would be to have a lot on one’s plate.
** serial comma alert! You can’t say I didn’t warn you.
PS. featuring my very-busy-in-the-kitchen grand-mère here, who I’m dreaming of visiting. September, may you come fast.
Give me more: